Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy Busy

Alllllright, this seems like the only thing to do right now.

I'll be visiting Connecticut after Christmas until January 5th, and I'm not planning on bringing my Mac because I need a serious break from the computer. Since I got into Texas Friday, things have been so crazy. I love being here; I do not love unpacking and organizing the contents of my bedroom and bathroom. On top of it all, I still am so behind on Christmas shopping, I'm still sick, and I am still missing one of my suitcases (my clothes, shoes, gifts...ahh).

Therefore, I'm going to have to take the typical blogger break. I will be back very soon though!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone! (If I don't write until then)

3 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

happy holidays! good luck catching up on everything. trust me, it could be worse.. you could be bored out of your mind sitting at home like I am:)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been home here for Christmas. The family missed you a whole lot. Love you Kayla.

Couture Carrie said...

Where in CT? I live in West Hartford!

xoxox,
CC