Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Single Digitz

Another gloomy, gloomy day. I am very much looking forward to milder Texas weather (nine days!).

Studying for finals has commenced. I need to start packing for the Amsterdam trip, whose transportation is looking very interesting at the moment: multiple buses and trains, and a plane ride. We are also now staying in a hostel. Mmmm, to be a college student traveling around Europe. My first weekend away from technology in...a very long time.

Blouse H&M
Skirt H&M
Tights Calzedonia
Boots Dr. Martins

Protesters this morning. I am pretty sure there just happened to be a bunch of protests around the time of my midterms...

1 comment:

la petite fashionista said...

ooh Amsterdam & hostels sounds like quite an adventure! have so much fun!

it sounds like you had a good semester abroad! I'm still waiting to find out if I was accepted to my summer program. [yikes! so nervous]