Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Unzip my Heart

While I was eating lunch yesterday, our apartment lost internet which is sad, but happens at least once a day. Not knowing what else to occupy my meal time with, I decided to watch Style.com fashion shows on my iTunes. Ironic, yes (models...mashed potatoes...)

Any how, one collection that really caught my eye was Versace Spring 2009. The clothes were structural, yet feminine. But what really made me gawk were the hearts formed out of zippers sewn onto the dresses. I always love hearing the concepts behind a collection, but that one is great.
Detail Shots
All photos from Style.com

How much longer until spring? I want to make a heart zipper dress!

5 comments:

Vera said...

Gorgeous! Designers have been going crazy with zippers lately..

Anonymous said...

No kidding. Funny how the zipper keeps it from being too cutesy.

Song of Style said...

didn't even know they were zippers until u said it.
looove it!

dirtyflaws said...

love the zipper

Human Racing said...

A heart zipper dress would be an insane DIY! I hope you do it.