Friday, January 30, 2009

Factoids

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts about myself:

1. I have a slight obsession with food. Sometimes I think I should have gone to school to being a chef of some sort, and possible own my own bakery. My current favorites are coconut yogurt, dried mangoes and kiwi, and risotto. But my all time favorite is Indian food. I could definitely eat it every single day!

2. While I was on my winter break, I joined a gym (because of all this food loving in part) and fell in love with yoga. I am by no means flexible/good at breathing/etc. yet but it's one thing I know I can do and feel amazing about after no matter what.

3. This video makes me want a welsh corgi so bad.

4. Although I know this is nothing out of the ordinary, I am addicted to my e-mail and my Google reader. When classes begin this week I am going to try and set a time limit goal and only check my e-mail a few times a day. It'll be hard, but will hopefully help me focus on school work!

5. I hope one day to live in New York City, get married on a Tuscan vineyard, travel to as many unusual places as possible with my husband, and build a house in rural Vermont to live in (in that order, please).

6. After this first semester at college, I can finally call my mom my best friend. I miss her and my dad so much every day (Bonus fact: I'm an only child).

7. I have a long list of places to visit this semester, and I'm very angry at myself that I didn't start doing more last semester! It includes: Rome, Viareggio for Carnival in February, Milan to stalk fall fashion week, Prague, the Swiss Alps in April, Cinque Terra and Sicily near the end of the semester, and the Amalfi Coast.

I tag...

Angelina, Jennine, Ambika, Mariane, Sabrina, and Stephanie.

1 comment:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Wow... the amazing places you see. Can I go back in time 10 years and live like that please?