Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seafoam

I am so ready to step out of my primarily black and grey wardrobe.

I don't know how or why, but I accumulated so much grey since September. Of course I love grey, but I am missing all the colorful clothing I left behind in Texas.
{I've been relying a little too much on a hot pink shirt from J.Crew for a color splash lately}


Right now I'm loving this photo I spotted here from Zara's spring advertising campaign. The pieces themselves are a little eh, but seafoam green, royal purple, and maize just seem to make the perfect color combination. I will definitely be on the lookout for these colors from this point on.

P.S. I really like the name "seafoam" green. But it makes me want summer even more. So maybe not.

5 comments:

Farmer's Daughter said...

Aqua is my fave :)

Lizzybells said...

Summmerrrr.

Anonymous said...

me too! I love these sorbet colors :-)

la petite fashionista said...

this is such a beautiful color combination! I'v been making a conscious effort to wear more color as well, especially now that spring has sprung :)

ambika said...

Oh my god, you are telling me. & it's *snowing* today.