Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adventure

A friend from work and I went on quite the Dallas-adventure today.

He introduced me to Mockingbird Station, an outdoor area that is home to an Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, other boutiques and restaurants, and an Angelika movie theater. After a quick stop at UO {and a purchase of new sunglasses and wallet}, we headed over to I Heart Yogurt -- aka, heaven.

At IHY, there are 12 different flavors of frozen yogurt {my choices: coconut, peanut butter and Swiss chocolate} and countless toppings just like your favorite froyo place. But here, it's all self-serve and you pay by weight. And now that I can't really eat ice cream, nothing makes me happier than a frozen yogurt place.

After IHY, we headed back over to the Angelika to see Valentino: The Last Emperor. It's always great to learn more about a specific designer and fashion house, and Valentino is hilarious in a completely unintentional, I'm-just-being-a-bitch way.


Our last stop was Buffalo Exchange where I found a Moschino blouse that I am in love with. The fit is perfect, and I love the floral print. I had to let a 40s-style Motel dress go that I will positively regret for the next few days...

Looking forward to a relaxing day off tomorrow.

P.S. Anyone watch NYC Prep last night on Bravo? Sebastian is such a dumb bitch. Obviously.

No comments: