Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thigh-Highs

Absolutely dreadful quality, but you get the idea.

I have been wanting thigh high boots since the fall shows, but being a college student, couldn't spend the right amount of money for a decent pair. Also, it's not like I'll be wearing them for years to come. So I found these on GoJane, and am in love. I can't wait for it to get cooler out so I can wear them.

I moved into FIT last weekend and am in love with everything here at school and around it. I didn't take a single picture during move in, but my room is on the fifth floor overlooking the street {AND I got the window side of the room!}. There are even trees right outside my window which I'm sure will be beautiful during fall.

Tomorrow I'll be making my first trip to Brooklyn to the botanical gardens, so I hope the rain that is supposed to fall doesn't.

3 comments:

Lizzybells said...

You're going to Brooklyn TWICE tomorrow! Don't forget the show!

Oh and by the way those boots are freaking HOT.

la petite fashionista said...

SO fierce! so excited for your move in to FIT! you're going to have an amazing experience living in the city!

Everydaywoman said...

Kayla,

BEST of luck at FIT! Know you're going to love it!

OK, you are a true fashionista, but how do you romp around the city in those babies? WOW!