Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Paying Less

The other night, I was browsing online and found these Alice + Olivia for Payless shoes on a few blogs. These also happened to be the first pair of A + O for Payless shoes that I actually liked. Scratch that, loved.

They were no longer on the Payless website which worried me, but I made the trip to the Payless on 34th and found them in my size! The new Christian Siriano collection was already out as well--I fell in cheap-shoe lust with these in particular.

This is my last purchase for a while now because although they are Payless shoes, they were not exactly in my budget.

Also, classes started yesterday! But I will update on all of them later on XD

Good luck to everyone else starting school this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww those shoes a totally hot! :)